Why we use CodeIgniter ?
Please read below featured of Codigniter for proper understanding the features of Codigniter.
Who is CodeIgniter For?
CodeIgniter is right for you if:
- You want a framework with a small footprint.
- You need exceptional performance.
- You need broad compatibility with standard hosting accounts that run a variety of PHP versions and configurations.
- You want a framework that requires nearly zero configuration.
- You want a framework that does not require you to use the command line.
- You want a framework that does not require you to adhere to restrictive coding rules.
- You are not interested in large-scale monolithic libraries like PEAR.
- You do not want to be forced to learn a templating language (although a template parser is optionally available if you desire one).
- You eschew complexity, favoring simple solutions.
- You need clear, thorough documentation.